PW and PWV (with Vacuum) Series
for Parts Washers, Vapor Degreasers, and Ultrasonics Parts Cleaning
Maintaining the efficient, low-cost and sustainable
operation of your degreaser is of vital importance
to all those concerned with plant production costs.
CBG's Parts Cleaning/Degreasing (PW & PWV)
Series of solvent recyclers offer you the ability to
integrate a Recycler with your Parts Washer or
- Your company can expect an annual reduction of solvent purchase and disposal costs by upwards of 90% by reusing clean fresh solvent recovered from the recycler and reducing your overall waste volume.
- PW Series Recyclers can process solvents including Methylene Chloride, Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene blends, Trichloroethylene, Perchloroethylene, VertrelTM series, NovecTM series and N-Propyl Bromide, and every other solvent used for parts cleaning and degreasing.
- PWV Series Recyclers can process solvents including Mineral Spirits, D-Limonene,
Thinners and Naptha, and every other solvent
used for parts washing.
Results you can see!
- Consistently clean solvents minimize or reduce damage to the parts washer; resulting in significantly less downtime and labor spent cleaning production equipment.
- Rejected parts and repeat runs are virtually eliminated by using clean solvents all of the time.
Consistently clean solvents result in consistently cleaner parts; reducing breakdowns and extending the life of your parts washer.
- Save time with continuous recycling by transferring dirty solvent directly from the boiling sump of the degreaser and delivering clean, fresh solvent back into the immersion sump. The PW & PWV Series Recycler can be used with any new or existing vapor degreaser. The PW Series has both batch and continuous-recycling models available.
- Continuous recycling prevents contaminants from coating vital heater-coils which leads to their early “burnout”. Prolonging the life of heater coils not only saves money, it also helps to avoid costly unscheduled shutdowns and repairs.
- Sustain the operation of your parts washer and degreaser with CBG's PW or PWV recyclers to minimize corrosion, repeat cleaning, excess solvent consumption and the need to frequently monitor your solvent quality.
All CBG solvent recyclers are UL2208 Certified for use in non-hazardous environments and satisfy the latest Uniform Fire Code requirements for solvent distillation units. Waste transfer fill pumps are available to reduce risk of spills and exposure.
- Automatic shutdown sensors included
- Pressure relief valves included
- Safe Hands hydraulic lift tank lid
- C1D1 models available