+1 (614) 863-1650
2211 Lake Club Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43232 USA
26400 Broadway Ave
Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146 USA
Safety Matters: Solvent Recovery Systems
Service phone number: +1-866-599-3940 (North America)
Service phone number: +1-440-786-7667 (International)
Safety and safety compliance have the highest priority at CBG. Our solvent recovery systems are designed for safety and compliance with all applicable government and regulatory standards and specifications.
Our solvent recovery systems are ETL listed to UL 61010 and UL 2208 for use in non-hazardous environments.
Further, most of our industrial solvent recovery systems can be constructed to the enhanced safety standards of Class 1 Division 1.
But our concern with safety doesn't end there. We also work to ensure that:
- Our units meet electrical, fire-code and International safety requirements.
- Multiple safety redundancies are built into each solvent recycling system.
- Electrical and mechanical areas are enclosed.
- Automatic temperature shut-off sensors are set at multiple points throughout the equipment.
- Gaskets, tubing and valves are tested for compatibility with different waste streams.
- A broad range of solvent waste streams are tested for both performance and safety.
- No VOCs are released into the work areas when the solvent recovery system is operating.
All CBG solvent recovery systems are built and tested to offer the highest possible performance and to maintain the safety of the work environment. Key features include a vapor-recovery system and internal ventilation.
The air-cooled, internal fan system means that no water hook-ups are necessary, while providing a "cool-to-touch" design. The result is a safe, vapor-free solvent recovery environment.
Our portable and benchtop solvent recovery systems also feature built-in spill containment.
When safety matters, you know you can trust CBG for the solvent recovery systems you need. Contact us now for details.