+1 (614) 863-1650
2211 Lake Club Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43232 USA
26400 Broadway Ave
Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146 USA
CBG Solvent Recovery Systems: Customer Support
Customer support is at the heart of CBG's business.
We understand the daily concerns and challenges faced by production facilities, histology labs and research institutions around the world, and we're dedicated to helping you get the best results possible from our solvent recovery units.
Customer service from CBG means:
- Offering excellent Warranty and Service plans for our recyclers, as well as extended Service agreements and Extended Total Replacement Policies for our North American customers.
- Performing Onsite Preventative Maintenance for your solvent recovery system.
- Brainstorming with you to select the solvent recovery equipment that's right for your situation - and we help work out the best way to fit the new unit into your existing operations.
- Helping you optimize your solvent recycler, selecting settings that will most efficiently handle your specific waste streams.
- Reprogramming your solvent recovery unit over the phone, if your distillation needs or operational protocols change later.
- Providing flexibility through Buy Back Program/Upgrade - Trade-in credits offered towards new solvent recovery equipment to accommodate changes in volume and/or space.
Customers outside of North America can rely on the expertise and customer service of CBG's select network of distributors to readily resolve issues as they may arise.
Most importantly, we provide renowned 24/7 technical service: Just call us and a member of our technical staff will be available to assist you, night or day. We'll listen to your concerns and help develop the best possible solution for your specific solvent recovery situation.