+1 (614) 863-1650
2211 Lake Club Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43232 USA
26400 Broadway Ave
Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146 USA
Waste Solvent Recycling: Benefits
Recycling waste solvent allows operations to:
- Save money and get a quick return on investment
- Obtain higher quality solvents
- Reduce liability related to solvent storage and waste disposal
- Make workplace environment safer and cleaner
- Comply with government and certification guidelines for waste reduction
- Maintain a lower waste generator status
Cost savings occur through major reductions in solvent purchases, reduced waste solvent disposal costs and lower storage costs for both fresh solvents and waste solvents.
For some waste streams, our distillation systems remove water and other waste components that may be able to be disposed down the drain, directly saving you money, since the remaining concentrated waste has a much lower volume, resulting in significantly lower monthly disposal costs.
Waste solvent recycling also can increase your team's productivity: Reusing recycled solvent means you may reduce the amount of federal, state, and local Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) and Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) reporting you must provide, allowing employees to use their time more efficiently.
And recycling waste solvent keeps excess contaminants from entering water systems and damaging the environment.